T&Cs: Available Friday - Sunday in a classic twin or double room, one half day use of extensive spa and country club facilities, one 50 mins treatment each (choose from either a Full Body Aroma Massage or Decléor Vitamin Glow Facial), lunch in the sunlata restaurant, three course Market Menu dinner and breakfast.
You can present this experience in a beautifully designed and packaged gift wallet. Personalise your gift by adding the recipient's name and adding a message.
All you need to do is add this item to the shopping bag, then complete the address details and enter your message. You have the option to leave blank if you prefer to hand write your own message.
- All vouchers are to be redeemed in UK hotels only.
- All postage of vouchers is to UK addresses only.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
- Special offer vouchers will have a different expiry date, Expiry date to be checked at the time of booking and will exclude the 12 month expiry date.
- All vouchers must be booked in advance.
- Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the hotel’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Lion Quays, in the UK. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Experience vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival. The voucher number must be mentioned when booking.
- Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher or for goods and services up to the value of that experience. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary service charges / gratuities are not included in the price of experience vouchers.
- Experience Vouchers cannot be exchanged between hotels.
- Vouchers for experience days are only valid with a booking and no admittance shall be permitted for persons without a booking.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please contact 0330 024 9033.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the Lion Quays website (www.lionquays.co.uk) and include monetary vouchers, experience meal vouchers and experience day vouchers.
- Gift vouchers can only be purchased with cash (when purchasing at Lion Quays) or credit/ debit card (both using the voucher site and at Lion Quays).
Should you be unhappy with your vouchers, please return them to GIFT BONOBO within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund. After those 7 days, refunds will not be provided.
To request a refund, please call 0330 024 9033 to report the problem and then post the vouchers to Lion Quays c/o GIFT BONOBO, Long Barn Village, Alcester Heath, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5JJ
The refund would be made to the card used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
Guest cancellations of meal experiences and monetary voucher bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of that hotel; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
Experience vouchers cancelled by customers after 48 hours, 12pm GMT prior to arrival, appointment or reservation shall be forfeited with no right to refund or exchange.
In the unlikely event a booked experience day is cancelled by the company the experience voucher shall remain valid and the company will make every endeavour to re-book the experience day at a mutually convenient time within the next 12 months. Where a booking cannot be re-arranged the experience voucher can be used in exchange for goods and services up to the face value of the voucher at Lion Quays UK (subject to voucher expiry and reservation).
The company cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation and experience day vouchers that are not re-booked or exchanges for goods and service shall be forfeited.